Tuesday, June 7, 2016

THE MECHANICS: Sneak Peek and Cover Reveal

I didn't plan to release THE MECHANICS, Book Five in The Boston Brahmin Series, until the Fall. But things don't always go according to plan, do they? Plus, many of you pitched a big old fit!



THE MECHANICS is almost complete and I anticipate writing the last chapter this week. I want to give you the exclusive first look at the cover and a sneak peek at a couple of chapters.

Because the release date has moved up several months, THE MECHANICS is not available to purchase on pre-order. I'm hoping for a release later this month, but I'll be sure to send you an email when it's ready to purchase on Amazon.

I'm anxious to read what you think about these sample chapters of THE MECHANICS, so shoot me an email or let me know on Facebook or Twitter.

As soon as THE MECHANICS is done, I'm immediately starting Book Six of The Boston Brahmin series and anticipate it will be available in August or September.  Then the series will conclude sometime at the end of this year.


For now, please enjoy a couple of chapters from my upcoming release of THE MECHANICS.








No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!